What personal information do we collect about you?
The personal information we collect, and process, may include:
- Basic information – your name, surname (including prefix or title), alias, gender, age or date of birth, as well as your preferred language;
- Contact information – information that enables us to contact you, e.g. your personal or business email, mailing address, telephone numbers and profile on a social media platform;
- Professional information and experience – information related to your qualifications, areas of expertise, place of practice, professional registration number and medical practitioner number;
- Financial information – your bank account number, credit or debit card numbers and other financial and compensation details;
- Technical and network activity information – information about your device and your usage of our websites, apps and systems, including your IP address, device ID, hardware model and version, mobile network information, operating system and other online identifiers, type of browser, browsing history, search history, access time, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, forms submitted, and physical location;
- Conflicts – circumstances which may create a conflict of interest – including whether you or a close family member are an officer or employee of a political party, candidate for public office or hold a position in government;
- Travel-related and other identification information – including your national ID number, passport number, driving licence number, tax identification number and travel preferences;
- Professional biography and/or other information – including your CV/resume, photograph, academic information and your interests (such as any specific health care topics about which you request information from GSK); and
- Product use – data related to your use of our products, your interactions with us, your preferred method of communications with us, and services you may use.
You can choose not to give us personal information when we ask you for it. If you decide not to give us your personal information, it may restrict our relationship with you. For example, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested.
How do we collect your personal information?
Directly from you when you:
- Create an account and profile in the GSK Pro Portal or other GSK websites, apps and systems;
- Share or use your social media profile to contact GSK;
- Register with us to use GSK’s authentication services;
- Use GSK Pro Portal or other GSK websites, apps and systems;
- Sign up with us to receive promotional material;
- Engage with one of our sales representatives medical science liaisons or call centres;
- Get in touch for support or to provide feedback;
- Attend an online event such as a webcast;
- Respond to any surveys that you may choose to participate in;
- Share adverse events or medical information enquiries with us; and
- Attend offline meetings, such as advisory boards or conferences.
From other sources:
- Data companies providing information services in the healthcare sector (including aPureBase, IQVIA and Wilmington Healthcare);
- Publicly accessible sources;
- Joint marketing partners;
- Marketing vendors;
- Healthcare provider directories;
- Your patients (where they have told us that you are their healthcare provider);
- Patient organisations;
- Events management agencies;
- Travel agents;
- Professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn; and
- When you talk about us online, like when you mention a GSK product in a Tweet.
If you connect your social media account to your GSK Pro Portal or other GSK portal account, you will share certain personal information from your social media account with us. This may include your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, and any other information you make accessible to us when you connect your social media account to your GSK Pro Portal or other GSK portal account.
We also combine information about you from various sources, including the information you provide to us and personal information, which is collected during your relationship with us.